Do you want to create a simple website quickly and easy? What is the best ecommerce solutions provider to use? Read and find out!
Building a website today is easier than ever, especially if you know what kind of website you want to create.
If you are interested in creating a minimalist, clear, and simple site, you probably are looking for an easy-to-use website builder and an ecommerce solutions provider who can offer you a broad selection of templates available.
So, what is the best ecommerce solutions provider for building a simple website?
If you are looking for such website builder, here are two suggestions to keep in mind:
- Use a one-page website builder: The one-page websites have become extremely popular and used by businesses of all sizes. If you are not familiar with such websites, they are long websites and there is a navigation that scrolls you up and down the page. In other words, one single page holds all the content of the site. If you are interested in creating such site, keep in mind that it can be counter-intuitive. So instead of stuffing your website full of unnecessary content, you have to limit the content and include only what’s important. We all know that online visitors don’t really want to read a lot when they visit your website. All they want is a quick access to the information they need. From what we have analyzed and compared, Strikingly is probably the best website builder for creating one-page websites. Another great one-page website builder is OnePager. Carrd is also a good one. You can use other website builders such as Wix, Shopify, Weebly or others, but the interface on website builders such as OnePager and Strikingly are simpler because they are designed for one-page websites specifically.
- Use a landing page builder: Landing pages are web pages created to generate leads – sales, newsletter signups, signups, app downloads, and much more. People usually use landing page web builders as part of their marketing strategy or as a way to generate interest before creating and launching a full website. If you are looking for such website builder, there are about 10 popular options you could use. Some of the best ones we would like to recommend to you are ThriveThemes, Optimizepress, Instapage, ClickFunnels, Unbounce, Leadpages, KickOff Labs, Launchrock, and Wishpond.
If you are interested in building an ecommerce site, you will probably want to use an ecommerce solutions provider such as Shopify and not some ordinary website builder. The ecommerce solutions providers are focused on ecommerce and they usually have more advanced and fully-featured ecommerce systems.
In the last few years, Wix, Squarespace, and Weebly have built out strong ecommerce features as well. We suggest choosing an ecommerce solution for your new site that can perfectly cater to your current needs.
If you want to build a multilingual website, Voog has the best support for websites with multiple languages. Even though they don’t advertise their features clearly, we can assure you that they can help you out. The Voog websites have a flag icon and once the user clicks the flack, the language of the website will be automatically changed.
Each language represents a different version of your website. There is no automatic computer translation as you manually write each translation by yourself. The multi-lingual support Voog offers is helpful for a small percentage of businesses. For example, in Canada, the multilingual websites are necessary for some organizations.
Now that you know everything, it is time to make a choice and pick the best ecommerce solutions provider for your new website project. Read more…
Which Ecommerce Websites Builders Have Android and iOS Apps
We have listed the ecommerce websites builders that offer Android or iOS applications. Read this article and find out more!
There are so many ecommerce websites builders to choose from and sometimes choosing one is not an easy decision. There are a lot of features that have to be taken into consideration and options that best suit your business and your website needs.
One of the things customers want is the website builder to have an Android or iOS app. We have listed the best ecommerce websites builders that offer Android or iOs app. Take a look:
- Weebly: This website builder has Android, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch application. The phone and tablet apps are fully featured which means that you can create and design your entire website using them. This is a huge advantage as no other website builder offers this. The Apple Watch is used for store notifications, for example, new orders, sales information, and etc.
- Squarespace: This website builder can offer you lots of apps – Blog app which allows you to create blog posts and manage your blog, Commerce app that allows you to control and manage your online store, Metrics app which provides you with website analytics, and Portfolio app that allows you to manage galleries and photos. These are all iOs applications. They also have an Android app which is similar to the Blog app. Using all of these apps is recommendable as you can manage and control everything from your smartphone.
- Wix – This website builder has both Android and iOs application which let you manage your ecommerce site, communicate with visitors, and manage and update your blog.
- com – You can download the Android or iOs app, control your online store, check analytics, respond to comments, write blog posts, and much more.
- Strikingly – This ecommerce website builder can offer you a fully functional and excellent app for Android and iOs users. By using the app, you can manage ecomerce orders, edit your website, view analytics, and more.
- Webstarts – You can find the iOS application WebStarts offers under the name WebStarts Blog. With this app, you can write blog posts on your iPhone or iPad. There is also an app called WebStarts AI that let you create a website by using artificial intelligence.
- XPRS – If you visit their official website, you will notice that there is a sign that says that the iPhone app is coming soon. However, if you check the App Store, you will see that the app is already available. The app is excellent, it is a full website builder and editor meaning you can add text, photos, videos, blog posts, and much more from your smartphone.
- Jimdo – This website builder has Android, iPhone, and iOs applications that allow you to do a full website building and editing. If you are looking for a quick way to build and edit a website using an Android or iOs app, Jimdo is without a doubt the best option.
By using one of these applications and ecommerce websites builders you can build your site on-the-go. A technical experience or skills are not required as the builders and their apps are super easy to use.
If you need help, you can get in touch with the support team and they will provide you with the necessary information which can help you build the website of your dreams.
So, which ecommerce website builder are you going to choose? Have you built a website by using an app before? Is it simple or complicated? Share your experience in the comments below.